Do it yourself
If like me you would like to make, repair or modify your gear…
Start the Week-end with a 30W soldering Iron and do it yourself, if like me you would like to repair or modify your gear, you will need some tools…
Recycling old computers instead of buying a brand new one can be an issue, depending on your needs and your budget you can get a good machine for almost nothing…
- 2×4 Sitting Bench – 104 — TheSmallWoodShop.com
I have been building and selling this particular style bench for about 4 years now and you can build one too. You can build some to make money or simply build a couple for your own yard. It features a comfortable 15 degree back and 15 degree legs. In the link below you will find…2×4 Sitting Bench – 104 — TheSmallWoodShop.com
- Wood Screw Sizes Explained – A Beginners Guide — TheSmallWoodShop.com
– In today’s video, we’re simplifying the complex world of wood screw sizes, types and options. Plus you’ll have a chance to download three different charts to help you make sense of it all. Just so everybody’s starting from the same place, we need to first briefly talk about the anatomy of a traditional wood…Wood Screw Sizes Explained – A Beginners Guide — TheSmallWoodShop.com
- How to Build a Klon Centaur Clone From a Kit (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
You want to make your own Klon Centaur clone ?
The Klon Centaur is an iconic guitar pedal with countless clones and imitations. You can even buy a cheap kit to build your own clone. In this tutorial, I walk through how to build a Klon from a kit from start to finish. For detailed instructions, wiring diagrams, and troubleshooting tips, check out the detailed guide here: https://guitargearfinder.com/guides/b…
- How To Make A Wooden Pocket Knife With Hand Tools — TheSmallWoodShop.com
a table saw or a handsaw to cut out the parts into thin strips hardwood for the parts I’m using walnut maple the template of course it’s a free download available on my website the link is in the description quarter inch and 1/8 inch dowels for the pins a hand drill or a drill…How To Make A Wooden Pocket Knife With Hand Tools — TheSmallWoodShop.com
- Tube Town – Lummerland Express Amp Demo
Who needs a 100 Watt Guitar Tube Amp for Home Use ?
The Lummerland Express Amp is a low Watt DIY Trainwreck Express inspired amp designed by Tube-Town, the power tube is a 12AU7, which makes 1,5 W. You can also run the amp with an ECC99, which makes 3,5 W (sounds a little bit different, less distortion, more voluminous). 1,5 W is very loud, way too much for living room level.
- Tweed Champ 5F1 – Mercury Magnetics Transformers Upgrade
Mercury Magnetics Power and Output Transformers will improve the tone of your Tweed Champ with a better low end, higher dynamics, more sustain but still with a great vintage style tone.
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.