Dead Duck Equaliser is a free parametric equaliser plugin in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts…
- Four bands covering low, low-mid, high-mid and high frequency ranges
- Full parametric equalisation with 12 dB cut/boost and variable ‘Q’ on each band
- Switchable ‘shelf’ or ‘bell’ curves in the low and high frequency bands
- ‘Bell’ curves for the mid frequency bands
- Input gain adjustment (+/- 20 dB)
Frequency bands are as follows:
- Low frequency (LF): 30 – 600 Hz
- Low-mid frequency (LMF): 150 – 2000 Hz
- High-mid frequency (HMF): 0.4 – 8 kHz
- High frequency (HF): 1.5 to 20 kHz
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, the sound and the GUI.
What i Don’t like:
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.