LoudMax is a free VST brickwall loudness maximizer with a clean transparent sound, it is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels…
LoudMax is a great free VST brickwall loudness maximizer with a very low CPU usage.
- One slider for threshold, one for the output level
- Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold
- Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider
- ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting
- True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
- Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
- Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
- Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
- No audible distortion
- Possible overdrive: 740dB
- Very low CPU usage
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, it’s simple to use, the clean transparent sound, the low CPU usage.
What i Don’t like:
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.