OrilRiver is a free VST algorithmic reverb that simulates the reverberation of a small room and great hall…
OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as Damping, Stereo width, Pre-delay, Room size, Diffusion and a parameter as Damping intensity which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, the sound quality, the presets and the GUI.
What i Don’t like:
Download OrilRiver for free at VST4FREE
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.