Shortcircuit was created as a reaction against the ongoing trend where software samplers are being designed with the primary intent of library playback…
- Streamlined user interface for fast editing at the sample-zone level.
- Fast editing of multiple zones.
- “In context”-sample preview.
- Extensive drag & drop support (onto the keyrange-view or the list-view).
- RIFF wave-files (.wav) (8/16/24/32-bit & 32-bit float, mono/stereo at any sample rate)
- AKAI S5000/S6000/Z4/Z8 .akp banks (partial)
- NI battery kits (partial)
- Soundfont 2.00 (partial)
- Propellerhead Recycle 1 & 2
- High-quality sinc interpolation
- Oversampling used when needed to prevent aliasing
- Double-precision float math (64-bit) used where it matters (IIR-filters).
- Single-precision float math (32-bit) used elsewhere.
- Supports any sample-rate.
- Max polyphony per instance: 256 voices
- Multiple outputs. (max 16 mono AND 8 stereo-pairs per instance)
- Nunerous supported sample-playback modes.
- 2 filters / voice (28 types)
- 3 stepLFOs / voice. Doubles as 32-step stepsequencer and wavetable LFO.
- 2 AHDSR envelopes / voice
- Powerful modulation system with the ability to modulate itself. Destinations include envelope-times, loop-points in addition to traditional destinations.
- Group LFO
- Group modulation routing.
- Group effects. (2 effects / group) (7 fx types)
What i like:
Have a look at the features !!!
What i Don’t like:
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.