After a few weeks testing Cubase AI, i made an upgrade to Cubase Elements and for the price of a single VST Plugin, it’s a great bargain…
Compared to Cubase AI, the Free version of Cubase 10 that you can download after buying a Steinberg or a Yamaha audio interface like the Yamaha AG Series – AG06, Cubase Elements is based on the same great audio engine but with much more VST Effect plug-ins, Prologue VST Instrument, more Audio and MIDI tracks, more inputs and outputs, more inserts, more send and return channels, more instrument racks…
- 64 Bit audio engine and 192 kHz audio resolution.
- 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks.
- 24 VST Instrument tracks and 3 VST Instruments (HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5 basic sets and Prologue) over 1000 instrument sounds, 16 Rack instruments.
- 46 VST audio effect plug-ins
- 24 Physical inputs & outputs, 8 Audio channel insert slots, 16 Group channels, 8 FX send and 8 FX return channels.
What i like:
- The 64 Bit/192 KHz audio resolution and the sound quality, the upgrades you can get at a special price.
- The high quality VST effects and instruments plugins.
- The channel strip.
- The chord assistant.
What i Don’t like:
- Cubase 10 does not support 32-bit plug-ins, minimum system requirements: 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1903 and 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1809 but is that really a problem ?
- Only one VST Reverb effect.
- The miss of dedicated VST plugins for Mastering.
More info at www.steinberg.net
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.