TAL-DUB-III is a free VST easy to use delay device with some special features, its no tape delay emulation and has its own sound…
Its no tape delay emulation and has its own sound. It has an alias free saturation stage, a non-linear 6dB low pass and a 3dB high pass filter that are included in the feedback path of the device. An input drive knob allows to adjust the saturation level. Pop-up menues show the current values of volume, delay-time and feedback knobs. A tab button allowing to adjust the delay time for live sessions.
- Delay time up to 4 seconds
- Non linear 6dB Low-Pass filter
- 3dB High Pass filter
- Alias free stauration, adjustable with the input drive knob
- Delay x2 for each channel
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes)
- Pop-ups show the actual values dB (input drive, dry, wet), ms(delay), 0..2 (feedback
- Led-meter shows the sturation level
- Tab button for delay time
- Midi Learn for all knobs
- The feedback knob is especially optimized for doing infinite delays
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, the sound.
What i Don’t like:
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.