TAL-Elek7ro is a free VSTi virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation, this synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds…
- 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable Lfo’s (0.1Hz – 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- Midi Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- 80 great factory presets.
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, the sound and the presets, great for leads but also for bass and percusion sounds.
What i Don’t like: