TAL-U-NO-62 is a free vst polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound. An original JUNO 60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters…
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator.
The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
The U-NO-62 can make a wide range of different and exciting sounds.
- Polyphonic (6 voices)
- Bandlimited oscillators
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
- Fast ADSR envelopes
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope
- Midi learn for all potis
- Supports all sample rates
- 20 Presets
Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
OSX 10.6 and < 10.10 (32 bit Host).
What i like:
32/64 Bit operation, the sound.
What i Don’t like:
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.