The Yamaha AG Series – AG06 is a multipurpose 6-channel mixer with USB audio interface high resolution (24bit-192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback, perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- High resolution (24bit-192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- “D-PRE” studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Free Cubase AI downloadable version.
What i like:
The compact size is great for mobile applications, the quality of the sound and effects, the controls and the connections, can operate using USB bus power, a mobile battery or a simple smartphone power supply, includes a free Cubase AI downloadable version and the AG DSP controler that gives you a full control of the effects parameters, the price, quite affordable for the quality.
What i Don’t like:
I never use the amp simulator that makes hum and noise even at medium settings, the effects are great but you can only use them while recording or monitoring, the miss of mute switches, inserts or send/return jacks, it would have been great having a second stereo output bus for reamping but maybe i’m asking too much for it’s size and price…
Download Free VST Effects and VST Instruments, Music, Sound Banks and More.